Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Dream Home, First Floor!

I have been working on a blue print for my dream home in my spare time. When I say dream home, I don't mean a nice little 2 bedroom ranch, or 3 bedroom Victorian home with a white picket fence and a well manicured 1/2 acre lot. I would be perfectly happy with either of the above listed homes, but I'm talking DREAM HOUSE. I'm not exactly sure what the qualification are to say something as more than a house, but I'm guessing this is more of a mansion.

I have been playing with if for a few weeks now and am in love with is. Here is the first floor.


The first floor features:
  • 3 car attached garage
  • 1 car garage attach to breeze way
  • Workshop
  • Formal dining room
  • Laundry room
  • Mud room
  • Kitchen
  • Living room
  • Breakfast nook
  • Toy room
  • Nursery
  • Master bedroom
  • Master bathroom 
  • Master sitting room with private entry
  • Walk in closet off master bathroom
  • Music room/sitting room
  • Library
  • Powder room
  • Full bath
  • Exercise room with direct access to Master Bedroom
  • Office
  • Walk in Pantry
  • 4 Closets (not including the Master bedroom and nursery ones)
  • 2 sun rooms
  • Attached Greenhouse
  • Large back deck with entry into Master bedroom, toy room and living room
  • Fish tank built into wall
  • Secret door from master sitting room into library
  • Large covered porch in front of house
I can't get enough of this plan. As if this weren't already enough house, it also has a full second floor and a walk-out fully finished basement.

Keep checking back because I will post the basement and second floor pictures in the next few weeks. I would love to hear from you if this is your dream plan too. Just leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment