Monday, January 25, 2016

Hands Off "My Pillow"

Until recently my nights have consisted of fighting with a stack or 2 or 3 cheap pillows. You probably know the drill. Flip them, fluff them, toss one to the end of the bed cuz it's to thick, fold over the one you have left cuz it's not thick enough. Nothin' but pillow drama.

About 3 weeks ago I decided to invest in a quality pillow to see if it help me have a more restful sleep. I did a fair amount of research and finally made up my mind to get My Pillow.


You've probably seen the infomercial. I liked that it's the official pillow of the national sleep foundation. So far I am really happy with My new Pillow. I can simply fluff it a bit and get it the right thickness and than it stays like that until I mess with it again. I've stopped waking up with neck aches too, which is a bonus.

It says it has a built in cooling effect, I haven't really noticed if it does or not, but it's winter time right now. Maybe I'll notice that more in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment